Campus: Summerhill International College and Online
- Work through reading in all 12 positions on the guitar in all keys.
- Be able to compose after each study and learn to arrange solo chord melodies.
- Understand all aspects of theory related to any of the other curriculums you are working through.
- Syllabus specifically adapted to each student as they progress based on their progress with the exercies.
** Private or group Theory courses offered in either the Unisa, ABRSM or Trinity grade syllabus.
- * Additional Material* Reading Studies for Guitar, Advanced Reading Studies for Guitar, Melodic Rhythms for guitar by William Leavitt
Anthony has completed a Bmus(Hons) degree at the University of Pretoria majoring in Contemporary/Jazz guitar. He has been teaching all styles of guitar (Rock, Blues, Jazz, Pop, RnB/Soul/Funk, Acoustic, Classical etc) full time for the past 6 years. His currently busy studying and preparing to pursue his masters degree in jazz/contemporary guitar at the University of Witwatersrand. Speciliazing in a modern elaboration of the "lap piano" guitar style developed by Jazz pioneer George Van Eps. His also privately studying classical music theory and composition through the university department working towards completing a licentiate in theory and composition through Trinity College.Website: www.augustschoolofguitars.com